This is a puff sleeve version - somewhere between the long-sleeve and sleeveless options that the pattern instructions cover.
I've had the Liberty "Mirabelle" fabric in the stash since our trip to Japan a couple of years ago. The pattern on this fabric looks really sweet in this design and the lawn is perfect spring blouse weight.
I also left the neckline ties off this time around. I was concerned the front opening might flop forward without the ties to hold it in place and so I used some fabric of a similar weight (voile) to line the yoke.
I fused some light weight interfacing to the voile lining and then used a basting stitch to attach it to the wrong side of the yoke pieces before sewing them as normal. Here is the blouse pictured inside out before sewing the sleeves on:
If you have this pattern and would like to make a short sleeve version, here are the couple of easy steps I used to adapt the Sleeve pattern piece.
Shoulder seam and elastic casing allowances are included. Other than the above, all other sewing instructions are the same.