Christmas and the year's end is now at our doorstep and I'm signing off with some flickr faves that relate to hopes, plans and to-do's for the New Year:Bushfire Quilt Project, 2. Polka red, 3. happy, 4. 9/365, 5. Hexagons, 6. Untitled, 7. Seidegelbockerrosa, 8. Sunny Blossoms II, 9. kids pillows
- Make some quilts - even if only little ones.
- Might need some caffeine to help with that.
- Be happy!
- Indulge in some R & R when things get stressful.
- Make some grannies for God's sake! (you've been saying that you want to for so long.....). Even better: combine them with hexagons (another to-do).
- Pack a suitcase and change the scenery.
- Sew, sew and sew some more.
- Stop to smell the roses (ok, any type of flowers).
- Make some pretty bedlinen and cushions?? (Not sure what the point of this last pic was - but it is very pretty so it stays....).
Hope you have a merry, merry Christmas one and all. Thanks for reading. Thanks for commenting. Thanks for reading and commenting! Am truly looking forward to more of your company in 2010.