I missed Sunday but here is the little pile that's making me smile today:
- Japanese "mobile" fabric from (the fabulous) Karaku (danger, danger, disable Paypal account and chop up credit card before clicking on this one!!!)
- Red "ricrac" fabric from Material Obsession
- Alexander Henry "Jewel Mobile" from The Remnant Warehouse
- Lilac dress weight linen from Fabric.com
- Assorted polka dots from "I can't remember where" (not a shop, just my foggy memory...)
I am thinking a cushion and some bunting may emerge from this pile sometime soon.
Hope you're having a great start to the week....